• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GAP 308 Crusader

long450

Under 200 rounds fired, shoots as advertised. I can provide more pictures. Bartlein 11.25 twist barrel, Templar action, and AI magazine. $3,100 plus shipping and insurance. NO rings or scope included. Email [email protected]

Attachments

• GAP30802.jpg
    GAP30802.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 6
When did you purchase the crusader? 1st owner? Does it have the newer(post 2009) 1 piece templar bolt? Guessing It has the 4 flush cups bottom and left? Does it come with the TAB sling from GAP? Do you know about what a crusader weighs? I thought I read 13lbs, but that seems a little heavy.
Thanks

Purchased in 2010 and I am the original owner. No sling, it does have four flush cups and is the solid bolt. I will have to weigh it, I would have guessed about 11 lbs., 13 is possible.

No trades at this time. I know this is a pile of money, cost me right at $4,000 when I bought it. It does shoot great though. I wiish there were some tactical matches near Houston!

thanks for the great transaction!!!!!!!!! do not be afraid to buy from this guy! fast shipping and spot on description of rifle.