• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

GAP 300 Norma Long Range Hunter

Had this been right handed I have a friend whom might have jumped all over this!

So what's the difference between this and your other "newer left handed" GAP gun that you're selling this one?

Had this been right handed I have a friend whom might have jumped all over this!

So what's the difference between this and your other "newer left handed" GAP gun that you're selling this one?

That rifle has a carbon fiber Manners EH2. So basically, this is like selling a Maserati to keep a Ferrari!

You aren't giving up on the 300 are you?

No way! I think it's easily one of the most ferocious rounds out there. This is my 4th Norma, and they've all shot lights out. Now with Peterson and Lapua making brass it should be even better. I'm building a heavy 300NM with Moon right now. :)

No way! I think it's easily one of the most ferocious rounds out there. This is my 4th Norma, and they've all shot lights out. Now with Peterson and Lapua making brass it should be even better. I'm building a heavy 300NM with Moon right now. :)
Tgats good to hear. Us 300 shooters need you to keep testing out things so we know what to try.I'm leaning toward a 30 degree on the next go around.

Oh man.... I bought a 6.5 GAP from this man a couple years ago that sent me down a rabbit hole! Very tempted. Glws brother!

Oh man.... I bought a 6.5 GAP from this man a couple years ago that sent me down a rabbit hole! Very tempted. Glws brother!

Lol, glad you're liking the 6.5. The 300NM does with a 215 Berger what a 6.5 SAUM does with a 140!!

Recent Posts