Game Traks Review By Troy Adams

ADMIN

Administrator
In the competitive world of electronic game callers (e-callers) it takes quite an edge to stand out from the rest. In this day and age there are at least a half a dozen or more top quality high-end electronic callers. So what can a relatively new company offer to help them rise above the competition? Perhaps adding one or two industry firsts, or setting the goal even higher and adding at least 10 new industry firsts. That might work for many of today’s leading edge e-caller companies, but if your name is Ron Dir and you are trying to design a standout e-caller those numbers just won’t do. Ron designed the Game Traks e-caller with 17 industry firsts. That’s right folks 17; that was not a typo. When one considers just how amazing today’s e-callers are, adding 17 industry firsts is nearly mind boggling. Read More...

This is a thread for discussion of the article, Game Traks Review, By Troy Adams. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Michiganhunter

This is a thread for discussion of the article, Game Traks Review, By Troy Adams. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.
Just sent them an e-mail rearding their manufacturing location. This product has a huge price tag when it is all said and done. I would be more likely to purchase this if it is 100% U.S.A. made. I don't mind paying more for things that give people jobs in our country, but if this unit is made outside the U.S. how can they justify well over a thousand dollars for it?:rolleyes:

Michiganhunter

I can't see dropping a grand on it no matter where it's made!! You can bet your bottom dollar it's not made here in the USA. If it is, by next year it won't be. That's like buying 2 fox pro's, but I am sure it is an awsome set up. I'm not rich, so it probably won't be in my arsenal. By the way, they never responded to me as to where their manufacturing is done? Hmm
gun)

Last edited:

hunt4570

Beware.
I have used gametraks calls for a long time. I sent it back for warranty work 2 months ago. Know I can’t even get them to return my calls. I even asked them to just return them and can’t get an answer.

Dave

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts