Gaiters

I wear OR expedition gaiters and love them. Had the same pair for 8-9 years by now. The water proofing is starting to wear off by now, but with the mileage I've gotten from them I'm more than happy. I'll replace them with the same this off season.

To the OP's question are KUIU products good? Does the Pope wear a beanie? Kuiu makes the best outdoor/hunting clothing I've ever seen. KUIU gear is not inexpensive, in fact, yes, it is expensive but well worth the price.
PRiCE-> What you pay
VALUE-> What you get

Kuiu gives you exceptional value. Even in mountaineering clothing there is none with better quality than KUIU.

I think at checkout you use "GRITTY" for 10% off

Will not support first lite or rinella again. I just found out I supported and paid my money to anti gun liberal supporter including Biden Steve rinellas owner. Yep Steve used me and now I'll get what I can back from using him.

As I get older and fatter, my calves seem to be getting bigger LOL. I still put in the miles backpacking though. A lot of the hunting gear is made for young "fit" people with athletic builds. Before my coming Alaska trip in 2022, I'm going to try a pair of T and K gaiters. They are made in USA 🇺🇸.

They seem to be willing to do a little customization and may be able to help me with fit. The XL size in Crocs fits around my calves but bunch a little because I'm shorter.
+1 for the T&K, I have a pair only worn a couple times, great company and quality product, made in USA veteran owned!

I have the Kuiu Kutana gaiters and have been quite pleased with them. I used them both for snow and brush and under both conditions they have performed well. Light and durable enough for the task and fit nice and snug so you don't have to worry about them brushing against each other. Definitely worth the money.

I used kenetrek out west this year. I was reluctant to buy as I never had used them. I picked them up last town I drove threw just Incase. I was glad I did. They were soft and quiet. They would not protect from snakes. I only used them 6 days. They were great in the snow

Thanks

Buck

After using the Stone Glacier gaiters this year, they are my new favorites. I've used the kenetrek's, Kuiu Kutana, Kuiu Yukon, Sitka stormfront, OR expedition crocs, the SGs stand above the rest with their mix of materials and adjustability.

I have used KUIU kutana and kennetrek and like but don't love them both. I'm really interested to try stone glaciers new gaiter, it seems like a great design!

Recent Posts