Gain additional velocity by shooting prone ...

Nathan @ muzzle breaks and more and the Gentlemen that makes the Terminator breaks have the best setup to test the "theory" of loss prone or from a bench. Simple reason is they can control on the there test stands how much the gun move. Simply put they can make the gun so it cant move or consistently move freely a given distance.

Good point! I remember one of Nathan's test videos where he shot another round because of too much variation for his intended test goal, IIRC, it was greater than 20 FPS.

Good point! I remember one of Nathan's test videos where he shot another round because of too much variation for his intended test goal, IIRC, it was greater than 20 FPS.

Indeed he did. In-fact he has done it a couple times. One time he used a round that had a grain less powder.. I would love to take my gun out there and have him test it with different brakes. then get the one that worked the best.

But its a long way just to test brakes.

Indeed he did. In-fact he has done it a couple times. One time he used a round that had a grain less powder.. I would love to take my gun out there and have him test it with different brakes. then get the one that worked the best.

But its a long way just to test brakes.

Perhaps he'll incorporate this on his next tests. :cool::p:D

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.