• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GA PRECISION TEMPLAR VII 6.5PRC "BRAND NEW" with Swarovski Z8i 3.5-28x50 P

CONineballer

I have for sale a GA Precision Templar Hunter SA VII chambered in 6.5PRC, I purchased this gun a few months ago but decided it is more gun than I need to hunt with and I have a Fierce Carbon Rival 300PRC and Seekins 6.5 Creedmoor that will serve me well. I have not shot it at all, and was told it was unfired when I bought it but I can not guarantee it.

GA Templar Hunter Short Action V2
  • Trigger Tech Special @ 2.0 lbs
  • Bartlein 24 Inch GAP #4 Contour, 1-7.50 Twist, 5/8-24 Threaded, Fluted (six straight)
  • Hawkins 4 Port Hawkins Self-timing Tank Muzzle Brake
  • Manners Composite Stocks Elite Hunter EH-1 with 2 Flush Cups Left Front Stud Decelerator Recoil Pad Fully Bedded
  • Hawkins Precision Hunter Detachable Bottom Metal with 3RD Hawkins Flush PRC Magazine
  • Finished in Graphite Black Cerakote
Comes with Swarovski Z8i 3.5-28x50 P Scope Brand New along with their BTF (Ballistic Turret Flex) which gives you the ability to quickly dial in elevation without having to count clicks. I have the 3/4/5 rings for this. It has daytime and twilight switch for illumination and has a digital switch built in to turn illumination on/off depending on what angle the gun is at. This allows you to leave the illumination switched on but not illuminating while sitting or standing with the rifle down, then immediately turn the illumination on when you bring the gun into firing position. The cheapest I have seen this scope is $3700 and an additional $300 for the BTF.

https://www.swarovskioptik.com/us/en/hunting/products/rifle-scopes/z8-i/tech-spec/z8i-3p5-28x50-p

I would prefer to sell as a package, but would be willing to consider selling the scope by itself if the gun ends up selling first. Comes with a Pelican FDE 1750 Case with custom Waterjet cutout for Gun w/ Scope, bolt, mag, and additional cutout for Sunshade, Bipod and ammo.

I do not have the box or paperwork for the scope!! Gun is in brand new condition, nice piece.

Full package ready to go with gun/case/scope w/ BTF Turret - $ 7250 plus shipping. Gun/Case without scope $4400

I also have 10 boxes of Hornady Precision Hunter 143-ELDX ammo that I would sell to the purchaser of the gun if they need ammo for $ 80.00 per box.

Attachments

• PRC14.jpg
    PRC14.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 323
  • PRC.jpg
    PRC.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 342
  • PRC2.jpg
    PRC2.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 348
  • PRC3.jpg
    PRC3.jpg
    566.3 KB · Views: 331
  • PRC4.jpg
    PRC4.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 312
  • PRC9.jpg
    PRC9.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 290
  • PRC10.jpg
    PRC10.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 271
  • PRC12.jpg
    PRC12.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 254
  • PRC15.jpg
    PRC15.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 312
Some one needs to jump on this! Great gun builder and a great round. If I had the money this would be coming to Tennesee.

Bump TTT, surprised this hasn't gotten more attention....amazing rifle from amazing manufacturer. I bet it is an absolute tack driver!!!