• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GA Precision Squire - .223 Trainer - For Sale or Trade

JBMK262

SOLD

Excellent condition GA Precision Squire, their .223 Remington "Trainer."

Rifle has 573 rounds through it per my logbook. It's barely getting warmed up. It has been fed a consistent diet of Black Hills Factory 69 & 77 SMK loads.

It's a 1:8 twist, and the trigger is a GA Precision worked-over single stage that is excellent.

It comes in a GAP Camo painted Manners carbon folding stock.

This rifle is an excellent trainer/varmint rifle, or if you are sadistic, you could play PRS Tactical class with it.

I added an Area 419 Arca rail and barricade stop, and the muzzle has a SureFire SFMB muzzle brake installed.

The rifle will ship with the four pictured MDT magazines.

Feel free to DM or email me with any questions.

I would be willing to trade this for a few different things of equal or lesser value plus cash - let's make a deal, I'm looking to get into the rimfire game:

Complete Vuduoo rifle
Vudoo V22 or Three 60 barreled action
MDT ACC chassis
Valid discount certificates for Vudoo, MDT, or Leupold
Leupold Mark5 5-25 PR2 MIL/MIL (180222)

Shipped and Insured in a hard case.

PayPal, Venmo, Google Pay, Money Order, or Cashiers Check are accepted as payment methods. Friends and Family or buyer pays fees for Goods & Services.

Alternate payment methods are negotiable.

The first "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item stated. These items are listed on other forums.

I will honor the earliest date/time stamp on the post on whatever forum was first.

$2700

CXGd1V1.jpg

4KVbcJD.jpg

sw95NaQ.jpg

hDcWRBq.jpg

uJUb2mF.jpg

rHl1jOJ.jpg

toTvECK.jpg

AHKCDIH.jpg

8GdvknN.jpg

gKkYhJE.jpg

nt6lQbZ.jpg