• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GA Precision rifle for sale: make an offer (second posting)-

ap1218

I previously posted my 22-250 (fully outfitted) for $3,000.00 (USD), but I will consider any REASONABLE offer. Let me know and I will answer any questions you may have about this rifle. Here are the details again (also on my previous post there are two photos of the rifle): A GA Precision 22-250 cal. heavy varmint rifle. GAP base rifle with the following extras, Heavy barrel, A-5 stock, Badger rings and base, Leupold V-III 4.5-14 50mm Long Range scope with target knobs, Harris bipod, tactical bolt knob and a very light GAP custom trigger job. The overall weight is 15 lbs. I will also include these extras, 200 Sierra 55gr Blitzking bullets, an RCBS 22-250 neck sizing die set, 200 pieces of brass (125 are unfired) and a Starlite wheeled hard case (the foam is cut for this rifle). As with other GA Rifles this one holds the 1/2 moa and with hand loads is tighter than that!!! I have shot prairie dogs out to 400 yds (reliably...when I do my job). I shoot rifles as part of my job and this one is excellent. I am only selling this because I don't have time to work on .22 cal's anymore, and I have a couple of 30 cal projects in the works. This rifle has been in my gun vault for the past year and needs to be owned by someone who has the time to utilize all of its capabilities. I will arrange shipment to your local FFL.

Just for question, What is your job. Being seventeen I'm looking at job opurtunities for the future. Shooting guns for a job sounds right up my alley. Thanks

Keep in mind I said it was "part" of my job. I do get to shoot rifles weekly (and get paid for it) but it is not always as fun as many think. Recording data on loads, barrels, optics, environmental conditions, etc. is time consuming but a labor of love.

If you want to shoot for a living and you are 17, looks like my friends over in the Marines have a new prospect. You can always aspire to make their shooting team, now there's a dream job...........!