• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GA Precision - Hospitaller - 308 - NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexallen

I have a BRAND NEW rifle for sale - I purchased last week.

I love the gun, but my finances are forcing me to sell - if someone out there is feeling generous and wants to give me a 0% "bridge" loan, then I'll keep this thing! I had a friend who would have done that for me in a heartbeat, but he is no longer with us - you are missed brother!

There is nothing wrong with this rifle - she's a beauty!! I just can't afford to keep her!

Rifle is a GAP Hospitaller in 308 Win. ZERO rounds fired other than the test fire at GAP. The gun features a GAP (Defiance) Templar V2 action, Bartlein fluted 24" barrel, and Manners T4-A stock in multicam.

Included Package Accessories:

• Triad Tactical Stock Pack – Multicam (not yet pictured)...
  • (2) AI AW mags (not yet pictured)...
  • (1) Accurate Mag 5 round mag
  • Harris non-swivel non-notch bipod
  • Tactical Operations drag bag in Multicam that fits this rifle PERFECTLY!
  • (150) Federal Gold Medal Match (175gr) ammo
  • Manners stock was painted at GAP in Multicam!
Here are the specs from GAP:

• GA Precision (Defiance) Templar V2 Stainless Steel short action with a built-in 1913 spec 20 MOA scope rail and integral recoil lug
  • One piece bolt and side bolt release
  • 24 inch fluted Bartlein stainless 5R barrel / 1-11.25 twist (contour 1.200 x 3 inch st .900 muzzle)
  • Manners T4-A adjustable stock, with Mini Chassis DBM, KMW Cheek piece, 1 stud and 4 flush cups. Painted by GAP in Multicam!
  • Remington trigger tuned to a crisp 2.5 lbs.
  • Pachmayer Decelerator installed at 13 1/2 inches
  • Finished in matte black Cerakote
  • Lug bedded with Marine-tex
  • 3/8 MOA guarantee with match grade ammo
PRICE: $5050 for the package - Shipped and insured. $4300 for the rifle only. I AM willing to split up the accessories.

et001_zps9351732f.jpg

et005_zps6fe2d85f.jpg

et007_zps4a9325c4.jpg

et006_zpsf915fe22.jpg

et003_zpscf85bb01.jpg

et004_zps3bc04db3.jpg

PAYMENT: Discrete PayPal gift (or you pay the fees) preferred. I can also take USPS Money Orders and Cashier's Checks.

SHIPPING: Free shipping as soon as funds clear. Ammo will ship out in 3 green MTM 50 round boxes.

TERMS: The first public "I'll take it" here in the thread will trump all pending offers via PM. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I want.

TRADES: Why not, ask away... Cash is king though!

As always, thanks for your interest and consideration.

Gorgeous rifle Rex....sorry you can't keep it.

That's pretty much a dream rifle right there: The best components smithed by the best builders in the industry.

It looks like the Version 2 of the GAP Templar/Defiance is essentially a Deviant action right? They look like absolutely phenomenal works of art, Glen Harrison has delivered a game changer with this action!

If it was in a different caliber I'd be scrambling to sell some stuff to fund this, good luck with sale.

John

Yes sir - this is the Templar V2 action that is made to GAP's specs by Defiance. And yes, this rifle is truly a work of art!

All you'd need to do, is have your [insert caliber here] barrel chambered and installed and you could easily run a switch barrel rifle - just one of the benefits of the integral lug on the Defiance (Deviant) action... That, and the ability to run AW 10 rd double stack mags that are essentially the same length as a 5 rd AICS mag!

You're right, Defiance hit a "home run" with this action!!

"bridge" as in dental work?
I am a dentist. Come down to texas I will do the bridge for the rifle. let me know we will work something out

Haha, no...

"Bridge" as in loan me money to help me "bridge" the gap until I have enough to pay you back (with zero interest)... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.