• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

GA Precision 6mm Creedmoor

Barrel looks to be 25"

.9375 where are the muzzle brake screws on to the barrel

The action says Tempest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    828.2 KB · Views: 53
  • B527DC58-7A63-4253-8CA2-F8067D70BB0A.jpeg
    B527DC58-7A63-4253-8CA2-F8067D70BB0A.jpeg
    763.3 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Might be interested in this.

OP says Tempest action, but isn't this is actually a GAP Templar action ?

Do you have the barrel brand, length, twist and profile info?

How many rounds on the barrel?

What trigger?

Thanks
I responded with some of the answers. I will try to call GA precision and get the rest.

When I bought the off of gun broker, the store bought I bought it from, said the man that they were selling it for on consignment, bought it, put it in the safe and never shot it. I have done the same. Bought it, put it in the safe and never shot it..

Thanks for the info. I ended up finding one here today that was local. Good luck with the sale.

GAP CUSTOM TEMPEST SA STD, TORCH BOLT KNOB, TRIGGER TECH DIAMOND TRIGGER, BARTLEIN GAP #7 26" 6 CREEMORR 1:7.75 TWIST BARREL THREADED 5/8X24 WITH APA GEN 2 LITTLE BASTARD BRAKE, MANNERS T ADJUSTABLE PRS 2 STOCK, INGENUITY 3 CUPS, KMW ADJUSTABLE CHEEK, DECELERATOR BUTT, MCS MINI-CHASSIS GEN 2, CHASSIS BED WITH EFR, FINISHED IN MATTE BLACK, RIFLE FINISH IS MATTE BLACK CERAKOTE

Might be interested in this.

OP says Tempest action, but isn't this is actually a GAP Templar action ?

Do you have the barrel brand, length, twist and profile info?

How many rounds on the barrel?

What trigger?

Thanks
GAP CUSTOM TEMPEST SA STD, TORCH BOLT KNOB, TRIGGER TECH DIAMOND TRIGGER, BARTLEIN GAP #7 26" 6 CREEMORR 1:7.75 TWIST BARREL THREADED 5/8X24 WITH APA GEN 2 LITTLE BASTARD BRAKE, MANNERS T ADJUSTABLE PRS 2 STOCK, INGENUITY 3 CUPS, KMW ADJUSTABLE CHEEK, DECELERATOR BUTT, MCS MINI-CHASSIS GEN 2, CHASSIS BED WITH EFR, FINISHED IN MATTE BLACK, RIFLE FINISH IS MATTE BLACK CERAKOTE