• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GA Precision .300 WIN MAG

Bump for a great looking rig. I believe i saw one like this not to long ago on Armslist in the KC area. Wish i had the funds. Good luck with your sale!

His last post on the forum was back in July.

Then you answered your own question.

You know I was hoping it wouldn't come down to this but you put your own foot in your mouth!

I tagged it in case the owner of the rifle ever came back? On top of that since no response had been posted from the two other inquires before me is why I said "I guess know one's home?".

Now since you seem to have an answer for everything....... why don't share with us just how intelligent you are? Is the gun sold and if not when will the owner be back from his four month hiatus?

You know I was hoping it wouldn't come down to this but you put your own foot in your mouth!

I tagged it in case the owner of the rifle ever came back? On top of that since no response had been posted from the two other inquires before me is why I said "I guess know one's home?".

Now since you seem to have an answer for everything....... why don't share with us just how intelligent you are? Is the gun sold and if not when will the owner be back from his four month hiatus?

Sorry I was joking. Anyway from a little deduction, researching his previous posting history it seems this was his last post before he fell off the forum. So either he lost interest, rifle was sold or maybe he "deployed."

It was a nice rifle though. Have a good day sir.

Last edited: