G7 rifle scope for gunwerks by nightforce

I'm kinda wondering what reticule it has in it. I like the windage marks that the Huskemaw has but I'm not overly keen on the Huskemaw as a whole. I think this could be a very nice package but I would want the standard MOA turret as well as the custom one. Also like how the windage is covered and shortened up for a trim package.
I'm kinda excited about what's coming from the G7/Gunwerks crew, with the optic built on a solid Nightforce platform and the rangefinder that seems to be what we are all looking for and a ballistics program. It'll be interesting go see what comes out of them in the next year.

Now that they have the G7, it's my best bet that in 1 years time, they will have an upgrade for it or improvements. I'm glad I'm a patient man. I'm not always a fan of getting the first of anything as I know there is usually feedback, modifications, and improvements.

anyone have any idea what the cost is gonna be? Lookin at getting another NF the first of the year....looks and sounds interesting no doubt!

I did some internet searching last evening...and I can't find the site now...but they had the G7 listed at $1952 or there abouts...I know it was over $1950. I'm not sure if NightForce will be in charge of distribution and pricing. If so...there are pretty black and white about their MAP....so the street price will probably be $1900 +.

Wayne

You definitely get what you pay for. It's not fun when a scope fails and the whole time you think it is either your gun or load. Spend the $ the first time and you won't have any headache... Promise! I will never buy anything else. Not to mention their customer support is very friendly and accommodating. I purchased an angle degree indicator from them direct and found out that my rings were to short to mount the ADI. I called them and since they were relatively new, they exchanged them for the taller rings minus shipping! I actually B.S.'d with the customer support guy for about 30 min. about Idaho hunting... Nothing but nice things to say about their team and product. Everyone uses their stuff for a reason, from Bench rest competition to the military...

1950 is alot of money but i dont think its way out of line. a 5.5-22x50 nsx with zero stops new not far behind.

Sent them an email about the scope and the new turrets have BOTH the range and MOA on them so they can be used as "normal" or with the custom BDC marks.

Looks good, said they shoot targets a a mile with these

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.