• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

G7 BR2500 Ballistic Rangefinder

Shawn1234

$800 Shipped. Like new, used for a year and a half, has no visible wear. Original box, soft case, laminated cheat sheet, everything it came with included, plus a 4 pack of new batteries. The built in weather station, inclinometer, and ballistic computer make this a great rangefinder, I wouldn't own a rangefinder without these features. The only downside is the size, it's not gonna fit in your pocket or in the rangefinder holder on the side of your bino harness. Message me with any questions.

Attachments

• 309920-1c22e76f3634a66a955dc1a7ab532a97.jpg
    309920-1c22e76f3634a66a955dc1a7ab532a97.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 25
$800 Shipped. Like new, used for a year and a half, has no visible wear. Original box, soft case, laminated cheat sheet, everything it came with included, plus a 4 pack of new batteries. The built in weather station, inclinometer, and ballistic computer make this a great rangefinder, I wouldn't own a rangefinder without these features. The only downside is the size, it's not gonna fit in your pocket or in the rangefinder holder on the side of your bino harness. Message me with any questions.
I would take it if still available.