• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

G7 BR2500 Ballistic Rangefinder

Shawn1234

IMG_3471.JPG
$850 Shipped. Like new, used for a year and a half, has no visible wear. Original box, soft case, laminated cheat sheet, everything it came with included, plus a 4 pack of new batteries. The built in weather station, inclinometer, and ballistic computer make this a great rangefinder, I wouldn't own a rangefinder without these features. The only downside is the size, it's not gonna fit in your pocket or in the rangefinder holder on the side of your bino harness. Message me with any questions.

Last edited:
View attachment 318718
$900 Shipped. Like new, used for a year and a half, has no visible wear. Original box, soft case, laminated cheat sheet, everything it came with included. The built in weather station, inclinometer, and ballistic computer make this a great rangefinder, I wouldn't own a rangefinder without these features. The only downside is the size, it's not gonna fit in your pocket or in the rangefinder holder on the side of your bino harness. Message me with any questions.
I've had a br2 since they came out this is the fourth br2500 that's come up interestingly enough all about $900 and every time I find one I'm in a bind been to Kentucky this year I live in Tennessee hunt here and heading to Georgia next week always tight on funds when I see these

If you've got the BR2 I don't see why you'd need to buy this, it may range a little further but not much.
That is about the only thing that I do not like about the br2 it supposedly can range to 2400 yards and you get a ballistic solution to 1400 you better be in a tripod or something holding very still to get past 12 or 1400 period

When they first came out I was looking to upgrade the differences I thought I saw were yes a tighter beam divergence but also a slightly different algorithm to figure ballistic solution

Also I recently had a PM with a very generous and gracious member here who offered to sell me one when I had the funds and at a great price to boot (you know who you are) thank you very much!!!

Recent Posts