• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

G7 BR2 GEN II For Sale

DOGLEG

I bought this new and it has very little use both Mils and MOA. It is in very good condition and has the original box with all manuals. Bought this for elk hunting and I think I am done with that. I do not need it to shoot flat land in Missouri. Looking for $1000 or best offer. IMG_0445.jpgIMG_0446.jpg

Tim
314-378-0148

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Attachments

• 57610EFC-5E95-4209-8812-393F0D075283.jpeg
    57610EFC-5E95-4209-8812-393F0D075283.jpeg
    1,008.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I'm in the market, do you have all the instructions, etc? What are you going to replace it with if I may ask.
I should have everything it came with but I will confirm that for you. Not sure if I am staying in long range shooting/hunting so no replacement in mind.

Last edited:
tried looking up everything on this I could - doesn't say anything regarding bluetooth capability. How does it interface with user as far as inputting info? Searched Apple App Store for Gunwerks and nothing came up.

tried looking up everything on this I could - doesn't say anything regarding bluetooth capability. How does it interface with user as far as inputting info? Searched Apple App Store for Gunwerks and nothing came up.
It is manually entered using the buttons on the range finder. It is simple to enter.