• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED G5 Quest QS33 Bow FS

goose316

Sold!!!

!!!Sold!!!

Quest QS33 by G5 Industries, Extreme sights, Whisker biscuit, Limb hanger quiver. Bow has been used but not abused and is in great shape. I just put a new string and cable set on it and have yet to put a release loop on it. I can do that if you want and have multiple colors to choose. I will have pics up Wednesday night. Asking $400 obo or trade for whatever! Looking for a Glock 9mm or 40 may add cash as needed.

DSC_0621.jpg

DSC_0623.jpg

DSC_0624.jpg

DSC_0625.jpg

DSC_0626.jpg

Last edited:
Year, draw length, draw weight, and numbers of arrows flung?

Kidding about the arrow part. I'm helping a buddy look for his first bow.

I am sorry for not post specifics. It is a 29 in draw at 70 lbs. I only hunted with it as I have other bows, so it was not shot much. I replaced the string and cable as I let a buddy huht with it and he fired a few practice shots at the house. He was using broadheads and nicked the string while nockingh the arrow. Not sure how but he did. I didnt feel right about using it that was so I had them replaced.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll pass it along. He's a pretty big guy, and I'm not too up to speed on what draw lengths fit what frames. Do you have a rough idea what the length and pull can be adjusted to?

This is the same bow as the Ross Cardiac. Draw modules are available to change to whatever length you need. They are fairly inexpensive. my local shop will usually swap you for the one you need. Some shops are like this and some charge, but the modules are readily available.

Recent Posts