• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FYI 6.5 prc brass

welcome, I heard through the vine that they had 300 boxes. I just hope that shooters bought them and not people looking to gouge people.
That's the problem with making a post on these forums notifying everyone that a place has brass/powder/primers etc in stock. Within minutes everyone rushes to the site and buys tons of the supplies that they don't really need or plan to use. In some cases its scalpers that plan to turn around and resell for a profit. It would be better for everyone if people stopped making these kinds of posts!

That's the problem with making a post on these forums notifying everyone that a place has brass/powder/primers etc in stock. Within minutes everyone rushes to the site and buys tons of the supplies that they don't really need or plan to use. In some cases its scalpers that plan to turn around and resell for a profit. It would be better for everyone if people stopped making these kinds of posts!
Some people don't agree. I think these posts are helpful-- but im pretty sure we've done that argument in another thread already.

YEEEEEPPPPPPP

Well I surely appreciated it. I think there is enough forums and people looking to hoard that it's gonna go quick regardless

The real scalpers aren't prowling LRH waiting for someone else to find components and post about them. They are either prowling all the suppliers themselves or using bots. In fact I met a guy recently who was pretty proud of the program he wrote that scanned inventory every few seconds. Some people do this for a living, might be PlayStations, powder or whatever the hot toy is this Christmas but their methods are a little more sophisticated then checking the classifieds on a forum.