Future Ibex options (2026)

midwesthunter

Starting to plan a Ibex hunt for 2026, was leaning towards the mid Asian or Beozar. I am wanting to talk with as many people as possible who may have done one of these hunts as well as find a outdoor hunting convention that would have some outfitters I could talk to in person. Here in Indiana, we don't have those kind of shows. Is there a convection that would be better to go to then others?

you'll want to head to the sheep show in reno
I bought a hunt with shikar for a bezoar and leave Jan 6
Planning on potentially doing a kyrgyzstan combo in oct
Might end up in mongolia this year as well
And going to russia for a tur in november

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away

Headed to Azerbaijan and Tajikistan in 2022, going to Dallas Safari Club in Jan to see about Mongolia in 2023 and Nepal in 2025.

go to the SCI show it is the best by far talk to Bob Kern hunting Consortium or call him at 505-955-0090 I have taken all of the hunt able Wild sheep and goats of the world He is by far the best booking agent

I have been hunting Sheep and Goats since the 1964 big horn sheep hunts were $400.00 for a 10 day hunt, Stone was $800.00 Desert sheep in Mexico wad $1,500. Dall sheep was $900.00 Mountain goat was just part of the hunt same for grizzly, Moose and Caribou It makes me sick at todays price. that was the good old days. I am now 80 and still hunting wild sheep one thing that I have noticed is the mountains are now taller and steeper. but it is just one step after the other. Thank God for good health. and remember it is all about shot placement no mater the caliber you are shooting.

Starting to plan a Ibex hunt for 2026, was leaning towards the mid Asian or Beozar. I am wanting to talk with as many people as possible who may have done one of these hunts as well as find a outdoor hunting convention that would have some outfitters I could talk to in person. Here in Indiana, we don't have those kind of shows. Is there a convection that would be better to go to then others?
Would be glad to help out, I'm based in Europe have some great hunting areas for you ibex hunt, check out my website full program and price ----> www.adictosacazar.com Send me an email with all your questions [email protected] / Facebook: AdictosacazarFacebook /
Ibex herd in Pamir.jpg

476647_253865864713575_1024580502_o.jpg
IMG_0495.jpg
Trophy ram.jpg
Trophy Ibex.jpg
Beceite2.jpg

If I can make a recommendation, go to the DSC show. It's next weekend so it's late notice but it's the best in my opinion and certainly the most cost effective. SCI is almost 5x the cost based on my last trip there. Several of the folks mentioned on here are good booking agents. Be aware that most all of the well know booking agents send people to the same couple of local guides over seas (Bob Kern included). I've done several ibex hunts and if looking at your first one I would go with a mid-Asian in Kyrgyzstan or maybe even Kazakhstan (much bigger horns on average and if only hunting one species) and the cost will be roughly the same. Bezoar are probably the most awesome looking of the species but it's expensive compared to the others. The logistics involved with hunting bezoar are probably the most favorable. I'd be happy to help more if you want to shoot me a PM sometime. There all awesome adventures regardless of which one!

I did the Sajan Hunt above with a different booking agent back in October and it was an awesome trip! Beautiful country and they're are a ton of ibex there as well.