Funnels

c east

My RCBS will not allow it's use on 300RUM and 338 Lapua's...Anyone know a funnel that will do both?....Thanks Honest Charlie

You must have a different RCBS funnel than I have. I just bought it because the Old Lee funnel I have been using for years, didn't fit the 300 RUM brass.

Take a couple of pieces of brass to the local Gun Store. They should have one that will fit.

Mine stops on the shoulder and allows powder to collect around the shoulder and then you have a mess...Wonder if they have come out with a new model?

My funnel had that problem for a while too! I cut a little off the funnel's lower edge and it fits fine now.

I trimed a little off my RCBS to make it work with the 416wby too, had to take off a little more for the Ultra too. Works fine this way...

I have a powder funnel from midway usa that is caliber specific with two universal adapters also a long drop tube. They work
great on 22br,.223rem,6mm/06ack.,270wby,7mmrem mag,300rum,and 338/300rum. I highly reccomend this funnel kit, works great.

Ditto Sniper2's evaluation. I have the kit, it works great, no need to worry since.....
grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.