Funnel kits?

fisherman983

Anyone here upgraded their funnels to something that I should look at? Getting tired of the rcbs ones that came with my reloading kit.

Lookin hard at the area 419 kit

I use the RCBS quick change funnel kit. They work fine. No problems with mine. The Kit is the RCBS 9190.

I cant see spending 100 bucks on a funnel kit then having to pay another 12.00 (That's what the RCBS kit cost about 12.00 bucks!)for the 3 inch drop tube. That's just me others might and do.

Then again I am not Big on spending a lot for something that will do the job no better. Just looks better and cost ten time as much.

Take a look at the Lyman Brass Smith Pro funnel system. I've used them my last two reloading sessions and they work great. The funnel is heavy duty which helps to provide a good seal. I believe that Midway has them on sale now. They have the normal assortment of funnel inserts but I'm hoping that they add additional calibers in the future.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts