Fund Raiser for Nightforce Competiton

pmarauder

Hello, and Thank you for taking a look at our club Fund Raiser. There are only 200 Tickets available for this New Nightforce Competition 15x55 scope. The Drawing will be held during our August Championship shoot at the Deep Creek Range in Missoula Montana. This Fund Raiser will help support our club and also fund this scope and prize table. This link to our website will allow you to purchase the Tickets with either a debit or credit card, Dont Worry!! We didnt use PAYPAL. But we can take PAYPAL payments.
Our list of online ticket purchasers will be tallied and their names and contact numbers will be hand written on each ticket stub they purchase. We will place all stubs in the bucket as they roll in.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Please see link below!!

2013 Raffle Ticket | Montana NW 1000 Yard Benchrest Club

Calib, Thanks for the order, We have already sold about 50 to 60 so far at our Local sportsman's show here in NW Montana, as well as just by word of mouth and also at our monthly events at Deep Creek. I anticipate them selling out with in the month.

Thanks

When purchasing a ticket for the drawing.....Please include a phone number at check out. We will call your phone number when you win the scope to get your shipping info.
Thanks

Derek

I hate to pass up a good raffle but the fact it took you over 2 weeks to get back to me makes me leary. You said you thought you would have the 200 tickets sold by the months end. How many left to go to get to 200? Is it set a 200 or are you guys selling as many tickets as you can for maximum profit?

Thanks Rob

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts