Fun at the Long Range- Zeroing the Bushnell HDMR at 500m

TWANGnBANG

This is different than any other video I've done so far because I kept it pretty simple. It basically shows how a friend and I worked together as spotter and shooter to really accelerate zeroing our rifles out to 500m for me and 650m for him. I don't have good close-ups of the targets because of some cows that came into the shooting lane, ending our day before I could set up those cameras. However, I still like watching people work together like this and thought you might, too. Plus, I just love the echoing "boom" that these bolt guns make when shot over these fields.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBPq2m0iTY]Fun Day at the Long Range! Zeroing the Bushnell HDMR out to 500 Meters - YouTube[/ame]

Good shootin!

Tell me more about the truck...Is that a highly modified body on a FJ Cruiser or a H2 Hummer? Looked like 8-lug wheels, which I assume had a 1-ton solid axle swap. Looks pretty nasty!

It's not my truck, but it is a highly modified H3 Alpha that my friend built when he was consulting for GM. It's a beast.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.