Fully Semiautomatic weapons

Riflehunter1776

Chuck Schumer knows guns. Apparently he's an expert on those fully semiautomatics, and that's why his equally intelligent, far left constituents ask him to make laws.

"America is going to get a lot less safe..... 3D-printed firearms are not only scary, they're outright dangerous in the way they can mimic the look and the capacity of a hardened, fully semiautomatic weapon."
https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...ed-guns-open-door-fully-semiautomatic-weapon/

and bonus bonzo points for the article's reference to "massacre machine gun magazines."

hey Chuck,
th

Last edited:
Did you know zionist Chuck Schumer learned that idiotic term from retired Lt. Gen Mark Hertling during a recent CNN interview, because they're both too stupid to know that the terminology is 100% incorrect? Scary how little our top-brass actually knows about firearms, isn't it? This is high-command... I bet that moron hasn't held a gun since he was in Basic... :mad:

After watching this, you'll be in shock at how someone can make it all the way to Lt.Gen. and be so **** stupid.

My bet is Chuck Schumer did that very purposefully. That way all the lemmings realise just how dangerous those semi automatics are when they here that the Dems want to ban semi autos. It is scary and eye opening just how far they will go...

My bet is Chuck Schumer did that very purposefully. That way all the lemmings realise just how dangerous those semi automatics are when they here that the Dems want to ban semi autos. It is scary and eye opening just how far they will go...
Yep, that's what the Dems are good at. Fear-mongering to the idiotic unwashed masses of braindead morons who hang on their every word, and NEVER do any fact-checking on their own, to learn just how full of **** the MSM really is...And that includes Shepherd Smith on FOX. He's just as bad of a shill for the left, as anyone on CNN or MSNBC.

It's just like the stupid kids today. You ask them did they hear about this or that, and they ask, "Was it on Facebook?" Ummm, NO! Then you tell them about it, and they don't believe you, because they didn't see it on FakeBook... Scary how brainwashed and obsessed social media has become to these younger generations...And all the older generations trying to be "hip" and "cool", but really don't have a clue about technology.

I guess that's what happens when you sell a non-profit website where people voluntarily give out their own personal information on a whim, to the CIA & NSA to keep tabs on them and track them, for BILLIONS of dollars...Right Mark FuckerBerg? :rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.