fullfield IV

cohunt

anyone seen any reviews on the new burris fullfield IV? looking for an upgrade on my daughters scope (it just has a bushnell dusk to dawn 3-9 on it right now

looking for 3-12 or slightly higher but not much--was possibly thinking of one of the close out nikon scopes, but saw that bushnell has the new IV coming out soon-- no side focus/paralex on it but that might be ok for her (KISS) --something in the $200ish range is what I'm thinking since the rifle was only 200, and she's still working on consistency at 100-125 yards and not ready for much further ---her dusk to dawn leaves a lot to be desired but it got her through the first year of practice and hunting

Haven't seen anything on the new Fullfield IV, but I've got a Fullfield II that's been on multiple different rifles the last 15 years and has never let me down. Burris makes solid stuff all around.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.