• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Full Custom Beanland Built 300 saum

Brianc74

My buddy is selling a used rifle. My buddy John is the second Owner. I barrel was chambered by MCM Firearms. Then everything was sent to John Beanland for the rifle to be Finnish chambering, bed stock, Cerakote, and final assembly of the rifle. The went on an Alaska Brown Bear Hunt. That is the only hunt so far. He had a load development with Barnes 175 LRX Bullets. He said those are doing like 3050fps. Rifle shoots 1/2" at 100 yards easy. The rifle will come with about 200 pieces of new Norma brass, some one time fired and load data. Will come with the RCBS FL dies set aswell. This is a really nice rifle! WTS for $3000 plus shipping. Insurance is to be paid by the buyer. scope, rings, bipod not included. Will post weight of complete rifle later today. Here are the build specs.
1. Gunwerks GRB short Action with 20moa rail
2. Manners EH1 ADL Setup stock, 14"lop
3. Bartlein #3B 1-10 twist threaded muzzle 5/8 24 with a Finnish length of 22"
4. Wyatt's internal box, follower, spring. (Extended).
5 Timney Calvin Elite Trigger.

Attachments

• IMG950887.jpg
    IMG950887.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,987
Last edited:
Original post edited. John is not wanting to sell the scopes.

Brian

Can u give me the weight of the bare rifle? Or weight as pictured and I can estimate. Nice rifle and if it's not too heavy I could be interested.

Recent Posts