fujinon scopes

bradking1

seem to remember cabelas selling these scopes in the $300+ area...sportsmans guide has them well below 2 bills. anybody have any experience with these?

Hey Brad,

My brother had one of these scopes. It was a 6.5-20x44. Anyway, the reticle was crooked, so he sent it back. I guess these scopes are discontinued and it's really hard to get warranty repair for them (my brother talked to a guy at Fujinon). The optics were not that great, either.

I would stay away from them.

Hey Brad,

My brother had one of these scopes. It was a 6.5-20x44. Anyway, the reticle was crooked, so he sent it back. I guess these scopes are discontinued and it's really hard to get warranty repair for them (my brother talked to a guy at Fujinon). The optics were not that great, either.

I would stay away from them.

Fujinon scope from Japan This scope was made before they moved operations and began making cheaper scopes, this is 100% Japanese quality glass. I've owned this scope for years, it has light mounting marks and some light wear on the body, but the glass is in excellent condition as you can see by the pictures. Knobs are AMAZINGLY smooth on this scope, both for the power and the side adustable objective. These scopes retailed for over $465 when they came out, still worth every penny. Crisp, bright and has never missed a beat holding zero for me on my 300 win mag You can't find these scopes anymore, but Fujinon is still around making other excellent optic

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.