• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FSH: REMINGTOM 700 LH RIFLE, CUSTOM

antelopedundee

I'm selling due to health reasons and because I have more rifles than I can reasonably expect to use.

Remington 700 long action left hand. Has a 32# firing pin spring, but maintains the stock trigger adjusted to about 3 pounds pull. It has a Hart #4 magnum sporter barrel with Remington contour. Chambered in 6.5-06 with a 26 inch 8 twist. There is a blemish close to the muzzle. I have no idea how it got there as the barreled action was out of my possession for about 2 years. The stock is a Richards dual grip thumbhole in Purple Sapphire laminate. It's about an inch longer than standard LOP and has a Pachmayr decelerator pad. The Pic rail is a Murphy Precision in stainless steel. The scope and rings are NOT included. The trigger guard is a PTG unit also in stainless steel. The rifle is unfired. Asking $2300 shipped to a FFL holder.
Payment by USPS money orders.
Message here or email to antelopedundee
graphic_ampersand.gif
aol.com

I have a similar one still in the works. Iffit sells fine, if not that's fine too.
Options at extra cost.

50 Nosler premium .270 cases trimmed to about 2.494, sized and expanded to .262 $45

2 die set of Redding 6.5-06 FL dies # 80378 $85

Redding competition seating die # 55378 $155

Remington 700/40x Style Jewell trigger with Top Left Safety with Bolt Release (HVRLTSBR) $220

dZ2rQQU.jpg

vvKiqOp.jpg

2K2p71E.jpg