• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Winchester Model 70 300 win mag

silvercreekguide

My father-in-law asked me to sell his Winchester Model 70 Classic Stainless in 300 win mag with brake. It has 5 rounds down the barrel and great condition minus the brake. It has the factory trigger which i have tuned to a very crisp 2 lbs. The brake is a custom brake from a small shop in Arizona....It looks to be just a bored out piece of steel, not very effective. Any questions Please just ask.

$700 Shipped

Trade: -Quality 338 EDGE barrel pre-fit for savage standard shank
-Manners or McMillan stock for savage long action
-and also open for others

Thanks, Mike

Attachments

• DSC01342.jpg
    DSC01342.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC01344.jpg
    DSC01344.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC01345.jpg
    DSC01345.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 5
can you find out who put the brake on? Take the brake off and if there is a machine shop or gunsmith take it and they can tell you....

I am pretty interested in the rifle let me know here as soon as you find out:

beltloop at yahoo dot com.....

On second thought send me you your direct email address I'll buy this...rifle...
at $600 ship'ed/insured...?

if still available i will take it at 600.00 and i will pay shipping. send e-mail to [email protected] with address info for shipping to ffl. please include phone#

something isnt working , im still waiting for your e-mail that im sure you sent. i responed to your private message but my web address says i sent a repete of your quote to you.