• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Winchester Coyote Light SS 300 WSM with Zeiss 4.5-14x44, Ammo, Norma brass and di

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill308

Wanting a nice upgrade this hunting season? This rifle is ready to go, complete with mounted scope and Federal ammo along with shells and dies to reload. Scope was sighted in for 200 yards with reloads but you should be on target within a few rounds with the Federal ammo or your own reloads. I am the original owner of the rifle and scope, they are about 3 years old. Only 100 rounds fired. Capable of shooting under MOA at 100. This is the perfect setup to get right out there and start shooting with all the accessories to begin reloading (minus the powder and primers of course). The rifle and scope are in great condition with the only signs of where being a few light scratches on the stock under the scope (seen in image) and some light scratches on the scope just behind the turrets (seen in image). The scope glass is in pristine condition.

What you get:
• Winchester Model 70 Coyote Light 300 WSM (made in New Haven), SS 24" med-heavy fluted barrel, B&C synthetic stock (original box and paperwork) - $800
• Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44mm Rapid Z 800 scope with Zeiss sunshade (original box and paperwork) - $575 (remember, sunshade is extra and does not come with scope)
• Talley 1-piece rings (lapped) - $35
• Bob Allen stock sock cartridge carrier - $5
• Lee 300 WSM Neck Sizer Collet Dies - $25
• Hornady 300 WSM New Dimension Custom Grade FL 2-die set - $30
• Federal Premium 180gr Nosler Accubond ammo – 20 rounds - $50
• Federal Fusion 180gr ammo – 20 rounds - $30
• Federal 300 WSM once fired cases – 20ct - $5
• Norma 300 WSM shells (20 never fired, 80 once fire) – 100 ct - $95
• Franklin 50 round WSM cartridge cases - $5
• Nosler Accubond .308 180gr bullets (blems) – 100 ct - $55

Asking $1600 for everything (would prefer to sell everything to one buyer). You pay shipping costs to your location and for rifle/scope to your FFL.
Let me know if you are interested in separating and I will keep a list of who wants what and what priority you have. Individual prices are listed above but only if this does not sell as a package after a reasonable amount of time.

Will ship rifle and scope to your FFL in the original Winchester box and cardboard sleeve. Make sure your FFL allows you to receive shipments from private party as I will not ship through my FFL. Payment by Paypal (+3%), MO or personal check (5-7 days to clear).

Attachments

• 0011_WinCoyote300WSM.jpg
    0011_WinCoyote300WSM.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 0003_WinCoyote300WSM.jpg
    0003_WinCoyote300WSM.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 0005_WinCoyote300WSM.jpg
    0005_WinCoyote300WSM.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 0007_WinCoyote300WSM.jpg
    0007_WinCoyote300WSM.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 0004_WinCoyote300WSM.jpg
    0004_WinCoyote300WSM.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 0009_WinCoyote300WSM.jpg
    0009_WinCoyote300WSM.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 10
Re: FS: Winchester Coyote Light SS 300 WSM with Zeiss 4.5-14x44, Ammo, Norma brass an

I have the same rifle in270wsm. Great rifle and I'm going to be thinking about this setup for a few days now......

Re: FS: Winchester Coyote Light SS 300 WSM with Zeiss 4.5-14x44, Ammo, Norma brass an

It is a great rifle. I didn't even want to sell it but I am building my first custom rifle with Mark Chanlynn of Rocky Mountain Rifle works. I had a Surgeon in 7mm WSM and that got me hooked on 7mm but I felt it was a little too over bore and so I've settled on the 7mm RSAUM which seems to be about perfect size case for SA with a magazine.

Anyway, I am only selling to help fund this new build but I will undoubtedly look into another 300 WSM down the road.

would you happen to know the weight

PM sent re: scope.

I'd really like to sell everything together; however, if this doesn't go as a package, I will be open to splitting it up if I can get enough interest in some of the other items.

I already have Weaselthis interested in the scope, so if anyone is interested in the shells and such, let me know.

Bill

I'm interested in all of your brass and ammo.

I'm interested in all of your brass and ammo.

Thank you dkhnt, I am working with a gentleman right now on a deal with the rifle and the empty brass. If that falls through and someone else just wants the rifle then I will put you down for the brass and ammo.

Bill

I will wait until after this weekend, if the whole kit has not sold by then, I will start selling off the "parts" to the rest of you who've shown interest, thank you all for your PM's and interest.

Bill

Any trade interest? I have an Alexander Arms AR-15 .50 Beowulf upper mounted on Spikes tactical lower with Magpul FDE furniture and 200 rounds of ammo. Upper has 40 rounds through it and the lower is unfired.

I'm sorry, no trade interest at this time, need the money to toward my new build, thank you.

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving week to everyone.

I am officially splitting up the ad for sale of individual items.

The rifle and all empty brass has been sold.

The Zeiss scope and accessories have been sold.

The following is what is left:

• Talley 1-piece 1" rings (lapped) (for Winchester short action) - $35
• Lee 300 WSM Neck Sizer Collet Dies - $25
• Hornady 300 WSM New Dimension Custom Grade FL 2-die set - $30
• Federal Premium 180gr Nosler Accubond 300 WSM ammo – 20 rounds - $50
• Federal Fusion 180gr 300 WSM ammo – 20 rounds - $30

You pay shipping for items, thank you for looking

Bill

I am interested in the rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.