• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Walther P88, 9mm, NIB,

thechamp

Have a German made Walther P88 9 mm that I bought new quite a while back and kept it new in the box stored in the safe. It comes with 2 magazines, the original box, the factory target, and a host of other documents. This gun is one of the most accurate factory production handgun ever built. Most functions are ambidextrous and it is one of the easiest handguns to tear down for cleaning. To my knowledge this gun has never been fired other than at the factory. It is mint condition and was preserved in that condition as a collector's edition.

I own a second one which I carried as a duty weapon from 1993 till I retired in 2008. I still carry it today as my concealed carry gun. I've never had a single problem with it; nothing has ever broken like so many other guns seem to have happen to them. And no I'm not going to mention Glocks and their traveling gunsmiths…:D

The standard magazine holds 15 rounds and one in the chamber. The grip is very similar to the old Browning High Power.

Asking $1250 OBO.

PMCammowaltherremington032.jpg

PMCammowaltherremington034.jpg

PMCammowaltherremington035.jpg

PMCammowaltherremington038.jpg

PMCammowaltherremington039.jpg

For those of you who are not familiar with this it is arguably the best of the double action 9mm pistols. During the 9mm craze I went through all of them and this one was the one I kept for many years until I went back to the 1911. They are VERY accurate easy to maintain, not picky with ammo ---- in short the best of the 9mm bunch period imho makes me sad I have gotten out of the 9mm!!!! Do not see many P88's new anymore.