• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Vortex Viper HS 4-16x44 & Zeiss Conquest 3.5-10x44

motown

First up is a like nib Vortex Viper HS 4-16x44. Matte with the V-Plex reticle. Has the capped turrets and 30mm tube. Also has the sunshade (still wrapped) and paperwork. This scope sat on top of my 6.5 Creedmoor for about 50 rounds in lapped rings. There are no marks on this scope at all and its hard to tell it from a new one. $350 TYD

Second is a Zeiss Conquest 3.5-10x44. It is matte with the plex reticle. 1" tube with the factory covers. I do not have the box for this one. Again this was on top of a 243 in lapped rings the past 2 years and the rifle was a safe queen so this scope has seen next to no action and is also hard to tell from new. $375 TYD

Both of these scopes are in great condition and I am only parting with them cause I just ordered a FFP scope and the wife will not be to happy if I do not recoupe some of that money. I am not looking for any trades at this time and am firm on the prices. Prefer paypal gift as payment. If you need to see pics please just PM me your cell number and I can text them to you. First "I'll take it" wins.

Last edited: