• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Vortex viper 6.5-20x44 BDC with rings/shade/scope caps ***SPF***

pyroducksx3

I am selling a vortex viper 6.5-20x44 BDC reticle purchased last year and used for one season, in great shape. I am selling with it vortex rings, vortex scope covers and vortex sunshade (not pictured) for 500$ shipped. Thank you

074.jpg

Re: FS Vortex viper 6.5-20x44 BDC with rings/shade/scope caps

Bump, this scope has everything you need quality vortex/seekins rings, covers, lens shade and is in great shape. Shot a deer at 352 with it this year. I had the rifle it was on blue-printed, custom barrel and new stock pillar bedded and the smith gave me a good deal on a vx-3.

Will also offer if the buyer is unhappy with the scope I will refund money on return of the purchase, buyer will have to pay return shipping.

Huh,, this scope is $279 NEW at optics planet !

Huh,, this scope is $279 NEW at optics planet !

This scope is not 279$ at optics planet for this reticle or any other reticle for that matter. The v-plex reticle at cameraland was 279$ but they are sold out. This scope at optics planet and camerland is 429$ the vortex/seekins rings are 119$, scope shade is 29$ and scope caps are 14$ for the pair I believe. so that is 591$, I havent ordered from optics planet so I dont know if they charge a tax, tax here is 8.6 so that another 50$ shipping is possibly free but if not its another 10$. I'm not trying to pull anything over here I have sold items on here before and anyone who has done buisness with me will say that Im straight forward and honest. If you would like references just ask I will be more than happy to provide them. Thank you for the interest in the scope. I am confident that this is a quality scope and the other components are also of high quality. I just dont need the extra scope and rings, Im losing money on this deal but I though it would be acceptable so that I could purchase the scope my gunsmith wanted to use for this project.

wow...crapping on someones post right out of the gate!!!

good luck with your sale

Well unbelivably a 6.5-20 x 50 vplex just sold for 400$?? So heres another bump. I also have the original box for this scope. This is the same as the scope that just sold capped target turrets, side parallex and all just has a 44 objective and the (I feel better) BDC reticle.

Would you sell without the rings? Shoot me a PM if you would.