• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Vortex AMG 6-24x50 mil/mil

Rob01

I have a AMG 6-24x50 mil/mil for sale as mentioned in the title. It's the original version 100% made in the USA with the original EBR-7 reticle. Basically main difference with the current 7B is the center is a small crosshair versus a dot. You can see the pic of it in the link below as well as other info on scope. At 28.5 ounces the scope is a great do it all scope for hunting or target or even rimfire as parallax is down to 25 yards. I have had it mounted on my rimfire rifle with a 40 MOA base and it works fine.

Comes with box and most everything that was in it including manuals, sight in tool and sticker. Scope also comes with Defender caps, .92" height Seekins rings, cheap plastic switchview and a Vortex low pro bubble level. It's mounted in rings and ready to pop on a rifle now. If it ships I will have to take rings/level/switchview off to fit in box. Only small marks I can see on the scope is a small mark on the outer eye piece and a tiny one down near the objective. Pics of both below. The glass is great and no damage. Locking turrets are snug to unlock as they have always been but I like it that way.

Asking $1750obo FTF if in NC area and $1800obo to ship it. No paypal or any electronic payment. Cash if in person or check/money order if shipping. PM any questions.

IMG_2024.jpgIMG_2025.jpgIMG_2023.jpgIMG_2026.jpg