• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FS TX: Kifaru Duplex and Cargo Panel with Pockets

veriest1

As the title says I'm selling my Kifaru Duplex. It's just more pack than I need right now and is in the Kryptek Highlander camo pattern. I'm 6'2" and it fits me really well. It has:

Ultralight Composite stays
Normal back profile
24" frame length
Medium Duplex Belt fits waists in the 34 to 38 inch range.
Kryptek Highlander Pattern

It's outfitted with the Kifaru Cargo Panel in Coyote color and 2 large Kryptek Highlander pockets and one medium Kryptek Highlander pocket. It's basically the same as what this guy is running in this video. It's a very versatile setup capable of carrying heavier loads than makes sense. I've used it as a daypack when hunting and on training hikes with sandbags. There are no blood stains so you can be the first to christen it.

From what I can see they don't sell the Duplex frame in the Highlander pattern anymore but when they did it sold for $426 by itself. A new Duplex frame in a plain color sells for $376.
Cargo Panels sell for $140.
Kifaru wants $42 for large pockets and $39 for medium pockets in Highlander.

I'll ship the whole package to you for $520 in the CONUS. Alaska and Hawaii... we'll figure something out. I'll consider interesting trades but mostly I'd be interested in a foliage HPG Aston House or Aston House Back Country plus cash on your part. I'm also looking for a black Recon Kit Bag.

Last edited:
Price reduced to $520 shipped.

I'll split stuff up if people are interested.