• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: THREE NF scopes, **Two SOLD, One SPF**

gebhardt02

I have the following Nightforce scopes for sale. All are used with minor rub and ring marks. The lenses are perfect, tracking has been perfect. Payment through certified funds or Money order.

Scope 1: NXS 3.5-15X50, MLR reticle, 1 MOA elevation and ½ MOA windage, zero stop. Comes with Leupold Alumina flip up objective lens cover, NF rings and NF bikini covers. The scope will come with a NF box but it isn't the correct marked one. $1450 OBO shipped

Scope 2: NXS 3.5-15X50, MLR reticle, 1 MOA elevation and ½ MOA windage, zero stop. Has a rub mark on the objective end from the BC cap that isn't visible if you use another one. Comes with Bikini covers and Seekins 30mm rings. Comes shipped in correct NF box. $1400 OBO shipped

Scope 3: Nightforce original F1, 3.5-15X50, MLR 2 reticle, 0.1 mil adjustments. Comes with NF rings and bikini covers and shipped in correct box. $1900 OBO shipped. (I have one person interested in this already, if I don't mark it as sold by Monday the 13th it will still be for sale)

Attachments

• All NF.JPG
    All NF.JPG
    223.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 1-1.JPG
    1-1.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 2-1.JPG
    2-1.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 3-1.JPG
    3-1.JPG