• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: TC Encore w/2 Barrels & Scope - 7mm-08 / 209x50 / Luepold / Lots of Xtras!

dbowhunter

FS: For Sale: Thompson Center (T/C) Encore – 209x50 and 7mm-08 Barrels

$950

PAYPAL IS ADDITIONAL 3% (Or Gift it)

I have for sale a Thompson Center Encore with two (2) barrels, the 209x50 cal muzzleloader barrel and a 7mm-08 Barrel with a matching Leupold VX-I 3-9x40 Silver Matte Scope. Scope base and rings by Leupold, Butler Creek Flip-up Covers, Vero Vellini Sling, and stainless swivel studs. Also includes the Realtree Synthetic forearms for both barrels (they have different contours).

Estimated rounds on the muzzleloader barrel is 40 and on the 7mm-08 barrel is in the ballpark of 150.

All is in pretty good shape but there are handling marks that hopefully the photos show. There is a small spot of rust on the scope base where some cleaner took the bluing off. Mark on hammer from when I had hammer extension installed previously. Fitted with a Bellm's TC Oversized hinge pin for super tight lockup. Read more --> Bellm TCs - Bellm Oversized Hinge Pins T/Cs .

Also included are the following: (from generally left to right in the first Pic)

1. T/C Number 13 Bore Cleaner (1/2 bottle)

2. Allen wrench and stainless set screws for scope mounting holes on 7mm barrel

3. Owner's Manual

4. T-handle for bullet starting and fits cleaning rod on muzzleloader barrel

5. Slip-on Red T-handle for cleaning rod

6. T/C Bore Butter (3/4 full)

7. T/C Cleaning patches pre-soaked in Bore Butter and Number 13 Bore Cleaner (full)

8. Breech Plug Wrench

9. Chamber brush

10. Patch remover

11. Brass tip – Loading/Cleaning

12. Two(2) Breech Plugs

13. Bullet loading tip, plastic with recess for pointed rounds

14. Box for Leupold Scope

15. Two(2) Speed holders, hold (3) charge pellets and (1) primer each

16. A few saboted rounds; Hornady and unknown lead ones – This gun liked those lead ones

17. Box of 209 Primers (78 left)

18. (9) Variflame Adapters – Small brass adapters allow use of small rifle primers in your muzzle loader. ? read more VariFlame II Primer Conversion for Muzzle Loaders - Large Rifle VariFlame II Muzzle Loader Primer System replaces the 209 Shotgun Primer System. Formerly the .25 ACP Breech Plug conversion and original small rifle VariFlame adaptors. this is an earlier version that used small rifle primers

19. Box of small rifle primers (89 left) Everything is included.

20. 3-1/2 Boxes of Ammo - Hornady ang Remington (not shown)

Looking for $1000 shipped. Started at $950 No Reserve.

I will ship everything to your door except the rifle itself. Assuming I can legally ship primers and ammo, I'll have to look that one up. If I can't, IT WON'T BE INCLUDED. Shipping will be high with the extra barrel and all the goodies thrown in.

Please Message me with any questions or picture requests. Unless I'm hunting for the weekend, I always respond within 24 hours, usually faster. Your FFL must accept shipments from non-FFLs as I am not.

Also has the custom sized Limbsaver Recoil Pad installed (helps alot with this light rifle).

Also the trigger has been tuned by me with a specially cut Bellm's TC Wyoming Stone to match the sear angle. It breaks very light but I don't have a trigger pull gauge. I'd estimate in the 2# range. Bellm's is the place for TC stuff, I used their instuctions for trigger tuning as well, similar to other trigger jobs, but each has its quirks.

TC Arms T/C Arms Thompson Center Arms TCArms Encore Contender

Questions, send them my way...

Thanks for looking.

I was asked so figured I'd share...

Would be possibly interested in trades, partial or otherwise, for build components for a 6.5 mil build.

Custom/Trued Short Actions
Match Barrel
Manners/McMillan Stock (consider other chassis/stocks on case by case with adj. cheek and lop)
Custom Triggers

Thanks

Copied and pasted from my gunbroker add... $950 is price on the forum to end any confusion.