• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/T Schmidt Bender 4-16X50mm SF Precision hunter

sbrown

For Trade or sale is a Schmidt and Bender 4-16 X 50mm Precision Hunter Side Focus scope in Mint Condition. Has the P-3 Mil dot reticle and a 30mm Tube. Comes with the original box and all the original papers and packing material. Also comes with the original lens covers. Scope is in mint condition with only some very very light ring marks from careful previous mounting. Would like to trade for other scopes (leupold, burris, Nikon, lower price S&B, lower price zeiss, lower price swarovski, etc.) + or – cash. I have recently purchased a rifle collection and I am in need of some additional scopes. I have been delighted with the performance of this scope, but its too much money for me to have tied up in one scope right now. The mil-dots range out to 500 yards, and this scope has the advantage of a 30mm tube (not 34mm) for mounting purposes. If you don't have any scopes to trade I will take $1,375.00 shipped. Email me for detailed pics. Thanks.

[ 11-28-2003: Message edited by: shallen ]

Shallen,

In the event you see this before you see the e-mail, I have a Nightforce NXS, and a couple of IOR Valdada scopes. Lots to choose from: lets deal!
cool.gif

--Ralph Jones
[email protected]

[ 11-20-2003: Message edited by: Magnumdude ]

[ 11-20-2003: Message edited by: Magnumdude ]

I HAVE LEUPOLD 3.5X10X50 6.5 X 20 X 40 BAUSCH & LOMB 6 X 24 X 40 BURRIS 3 X 9 40 IF SOMTHING INTERESTES SUBMIT REPLY