• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/T: Sako L461 Vixen .223rem Barrel & Stock

edward hogan

For Sale or Trade

****All is SPF****

As new takeoff .223 Rem 23.5" Sako Vixen barrel Barrel in perfect condition. Tapped for front ramp sight. Perfect receiver threads and crown. Rifling super crisp, low round count. Am 2nd owner and haven't fired more than 60rds in the last 20 yrs.

Also have original factory stock in almost perfect condition. Perfect checkering, finish is about 97%, all lacquer is intact, has a few minor dings. Stock was cracked and epoxied. Very hard to see the repair, even close up. Both pieces from my s/n 128xxx rifle.

$200 for both, shipped. 3 day inspection. full refund, less shipping if you're not pleased. email me for pix [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Edward-

Is the stock still available? If so, where is the crack and does it run vertically or horizontally, and does it go all the way thru the wood? Thanks. Bill.

No longer have this gear.

I do have a leupold sako ringset in 1" medium and a Sako 100/200 peep sight.

That is about it.

Thanks for the quick reply...I only need an L461 stock. All the best. Bill.

I have a nice L461 stock being shipped to me shortly, and it will be for sale. You can e-mail me @ [email protected]. I should have it by the end of next week.