• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/T: Leupold and Burris Rings and Bases

G

I have several sets of Leupold Two piece reversible front and regular bases(M700) and various heights of 1" rings(all matte finish)plus a set of 30mm dual dovetail rings(high, I believe) and bases for sale or trade.
I also have a set of 1" medium ht. matte finish Burris Signature ZEE(weaver style) rings with the inserts.

I need a set of Nightforce/Baer tapered bases for a M700 LA or SA. I also need a set of Burris Signature ZEE or standard adj. rear type 30mm rings in high or medium height/matte finish. I also need some Sierra Matchkings in 30 cal./240gr. Other interesting trades considered.

I will sell the 1" rings and base sets individuallly for $12.50 incl shipping. Multiple sets only pay for shipping once--remaining sets are $10. Some sets are new, some are used, none are abused. The complete Dual Dovetail set-up is $35 incl shipping. The 1" Burris Rings are $20 incl shipping.

[ 04-12-2002: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

Recent Posts