• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Swarovski AV 4-12x50 TDS Plex with Swarovski Rail **SOLD**

thechamp

Have a mint condition Swarovski AV series 4-12x50 with the TDS Plex and the Rail mounting system for sale. I will sell it with or without the Cross Slot mounts. Have the box and all the papers with it. Scope has never been hunted or even out of the house. Put it on my 700 and never used it. (remingtons are good for that...) I had a few of these and have only seen a couple more over the years. Not many made it into the states. I'll get some pics up this evening. It is as new.

Asking $1200 with the Cross Slot mounts. (mounts sell for $169 by themselves)Take $1100 for it without them. The mounts work on any Weaver style or Pitcanny rail. Best system out there. One screw holds the mount to the scope and the other one holds the mount on the base. Not much to go wrong and the Swarovski 'teeth' keep it from ever moving.

Questions, shoot me a pm...

Last edited:
Re: FS Swarovski AV 4-12x50 TDS Plex with Swarovski Rail

Here are some pics including some showing how simple and efficient the mounting system is. You'll see the top of one of the bases has teeth on it that mesh with the teeth under the rail. The 'nut' slides into the rail and then the screw tightens (pulls) them together. You simply put them on the rail where they match up to your Weaver or Pitcanny bases. Then you have the typical Weaver style screw that holds it to the rail. Best system out there. NO recoil will ever push the scope back like it would in rings. Plus no unsightly damage to the scope tube from ill fitting rings.

CrossSlotMounts-Swarovski0081024x747.jpg

CrossSlotMounts-Swarovski0071024x685.jpg

CrossSlotMounts-Swarovski0041024x777.jpg

4-12x50Blasermount202mag0061280x377.jpg

4-12x50Blasermount202mag0081280x309.jpg

4-12x50Blasermount202mag0071280x328.jpg

4-12x50Blasermount202mag0041280x941.jpg

4-12x50Blasermount202mag005648x1280.jpg

Last edited:

Closeouts - Swarovski Products - Natchez Shooters Supplies

Just checked the Natchez Closeouts for AV 4-12s and found that they have the 4-12 with the round tube, not rail mount, with the 4A reticle (not TDS Plex) for $1733. I did check the 'buy it' box and it would have charged me $1733 for a scope that doesn't have what this one does.

Here is the direct link to the 4-12x50 AV series that they have on sale:

Swarovski AV 4-12x50 Rifle Scope 4A Reticle Matte - Natchez Shooters Supplies AV 4-12x50 Rifle Scope 4A Reticle Matte

Also FWIW the Ballistic Reticles are discontinued by Swarovski and are being closed out pretty much everywhere. It and the A300 were their answers to losing the TDS reticles. I'm a huge fan of Swarovski optics as many of you know from seeing different models here from time to time but they stepped in it when they didn't keep the TDS. From speaking with their reps it appears that they don't want to pay for a reticle so they won't be featuring the TDS ever again. Who knows but that's the attitude as of the last SCI show.

It was brought to my attention that this same scope was sold by Natchez for $829. That is why I decided to see what they had to offer.

Last edited:

Take $1100 plus shipping for the scope and the mounts. One of a handful in the country.

Great deal on a scope you won't find very often. TDS and SR system in a 4-12x50.

Take $975 for the scope and include CONUS insured shipping.