• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS- Swarovski 8x30 Binos *SOLD*

switchback

For Sale:

Older model Swarovski 8x30 SLC. These are in great shape and no visible lense scratches. Postal money order. PM with questions.
$525 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_0632.JPG
    IMG_0632.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0631.JPG
    IMG_0631.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0630.JPG
    IMG_0630.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 14
Re: FS- Swarovski 8x30 Binos

That's ironic funny-- I picked up the same Swaro 8x30's a couple years ago for $300 from a Craigslist ad in northern Wyo. Perfect condition and I use them every morning to check the creek bottom for coyotes while standing at the kitchen sink.

You bought those like a pawn broker. I will gladly keep them at my kitchen sink to view elk and deer to the east of me for that amount.

I don't think so, they aren't Bushnell

Well they sell for 300-350 bucks. They are 80's binos and excellent build but the glass is about as good as modern new jap glass binos in that price range. I have a pair n like the focus knob cause dont have to mess with my cap. Thats why knob is there fyi

For your info, I am well aware of what they are. I will keep them or give them to a young hunter for that price. Thank you

Sad you have people trying to ruin your post......GLWS Switchback.....very fair price IMO!

Recent Posts