• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Swarovski 10x50 EL

Status
Not open for further replies.

parshal

These are like new. No scratches, marks, etc. I've had them less than a year and they've been on one hunt where they sat on the center console. They have the Outdoorsman stud installed.

$1900 TYD including insurance. Buyer to pay fee or as gift please. Includes all original paperwork.

Adding pics.

10501.jpg

10502.jpg

I don't know if you would be willing to trade, but I figured the worst you could say is no. I have the new Leica Geovid HD-B 8x42 binoculars in mint condition that I'm wanting to trade . Let me know if it's something you'd be interested in. Thanks.

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll pass on that. I'd be interested in trades for a good pair of 8x32's though.

I put these on eBay with a fixed price. After fees and such I would get a little over $1800 so I'm lowering the price to $1800, paid with PayPal as a gift or buyer pays the fee. I'd rather someone here get the deal than some random ebay'er. Obviously, I'll have to sell it on eBay if it's purchased there first.

Status
Not open for further replies.