• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Sendero SFII take off stock

Iclimb

HS precision stock that I took off my sendero SFII. The Remington pad was removed and a limbsaver recoil pad installed. LOP is aprox 13". There is one little chip where the pad meets the stock. Its really not noticeable with the color of everything. A little dab of silicon may make it disappear, the pics look worse than it is. The "tip" of the groove, where the bolt sits, chipped off and was repaired using devcon, it is solid (shown in pics).
It has been skim bedded and I've fit two other sendero barreled actions in it so it seems to be good for a factory setup. Its not a lot of bedding and would be easily removed if one was so inclined. Removed a few high spots to float the barrel.

Thats it. It really is in good condition and the limbsaver pad really makes a big difference over the factory pad.
I can email more pics of anything if you just let me know. I'd like to get $250 out of it.

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 10
Yeah Long action.
I REMOVED THE BEDDING THAT WAS IN IT. SO IT IS BACK TO A CLEAN ALUMINUM BEDDING BLOCK. THE LUG POCKET IS STILL BEDDED IN.
It fits all my LA Remington actions and IMO having the lug pocket tight is better. I will remove that too if the buyer wants. I have new pics of everything cleaned up so if you're interested I can email them.

Originally I bedded in the front of the action and the tang so nothing was ever changed on the sides...