• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Semi custom 6.5-284 Win

winmagman

Had this listed about 3 years ago and never moved it, it's just been sitting in the safe since then so I thought I'd put it back out there.

This rifle is set up in a BDL configuration, but I'm selling it as a single shot. I've never been able to get it to feed as well as I'd like so I shoot it as a single shot. There is also one small hairline scratch on the barrel about 3/8" long.

Specs:

Chambered in 6.5 x 284 with a .297 neck

Round count is 389

Squared Remington L/A with factory trigger tuned to 2.5 pounds

26" M24 contour (.920 at muzzel) Rock Creek barrel. The barrel was chamberd, crowned, and installed my Mike Rock at Rock Creek Barrels.

Badger bolt handle and recoil lug

Richards Microfit Tactical stock in electric blue

The rifle will come with a set of Forster Bench Rest FL dies and a Hornady New Dimension seating die.

Scope and Bipod not included

Would like $1350 shipped from private owner to your FFL.
HPIM0157.jpg

6halfX284Pic2.jpg

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I have shot 100 yd groups in the .2s with the 140 gr Matchking, but .3s and .4s are more common. With hunting bullets, 140 gr Amaxs and SSTs, or 130 gr Scirroco and AB, groups typically run .4 to .7.

Chris