• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Savage Target 260 AI

kdog70

Savage 260 AI:
Savage Precision Target single shot right bolt/left port
.473" bolt face
* Shilen stainless select match 26" 1 in 8 twist barrel, straight 1" contour (unknown round count when I Bought it and I have fired it 315 times)
Hs precision stock

Duracoated in flat OD green ( scraped off the area with serial number so I could ship it)
Stockade bolt handle & lift kit installed

I have thrown Amax, Berger, Scenar all 140s, Nosler Accubonds (130grain) down the pipe everything seem to leave about 2832-2960. I used Lapua 243 brass. I have pushed past those velocities but thats about all I felt I could get accurately and safely.

I bought the rifle from here back in August 2009 with hopes of throwing another barrel on it but I ended up getting other toys to play with and its sat in the safe. It appears I am having a kid so I am cleaning out all the guns that just sit there.

here are some pics I quickly took with my cell phone in my spare room so be ready for low quality and crappy lighting. Also Scope is off my 22Mag so its not for sale.

Where I scraped away to get at the serial number

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Chipping at the Bore

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There is an entire barrel I promise I just didnt think there was a need to see the gun from a distance. Let me Know what you think or if you have any questions. Its been for sale for a while but at the wrong price.

$760 Ill pay the shipping.

thanks for looking

kdog70

rogriffi70 at gmail.com

Can you email me some better pictures? Barrel length? Do you have any brass that goes with the gun?

Sorry for the delay guys as I had an incident at work that kept me away, I replied to two emails and sent some photos. I think had everything answered. Sorry again guys

kdog

I am not expert Marksman but I do my load development on playing cards, 5 shots at 297 yards at my club and has no problem putting all on a cards often touching. We have .5 MOA swinging steel at 600 and 800 and hit em with ease. I will safely say its a less than .5 MOA rifle. All shot from bipod, rear bag, Nightforce NSX 5-22X56.