• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS- Savage Model 40 .22 Hornet / With Accessories

Carvera

I have a like new Savage Model 40 single shot, in a .22 Hornet (1 in 14" Twist). The rifle is a high luster blue. It comes equipped with the Savage Accutrigger. It has a 24" barrel. It sports a nice laminate stock, with dual sling studs. I am including a Tasco 4-16X40 scope (with a duplex reticle). I am also including a set of Lee Deluxe dies, 100 rounds of factory Hornady 35 Grain V-Max, and 50 rounds of factory Remington 45 Grain PSP bullets. Also included will be 50 once fired Remington pieces of brass, and 25 once fired Hornady brass.

I was able to get the Remington to group around ¾", and the Hornady at right around 1" at 100 yards. Someone who shoots well could easily do better than that, especially if you loaded for it.

I have moved on to a different project, and this is the rifle that gets shot the least. I live in Utah, so if you're here in the state we can deal easier. If not, make sure that your FFL is willing to accept a legal transfer from a private individual. You can ask any and all questions, and if you like I can PM you my phone number.

*** Rest, and bag not included in sale ***

Thanks,

WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SAVAGE SMALL SHANK STAINLESS SPORTER BARRELS IN .243, 7MM-08 (NOT THE 11.5" TWIST), OR .308. I COULD ALSO USE A SET OF 6MMBR DIES.

I AM ASKING $450 SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL.

P1184225-1.jpg

P1184224-1.jpg