• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Savage Model 10ML-II Laminate/Stainless .50 Caliber

motobtcr

I have for sale a factory Savage Model 10ML-II laminate/stainless .50 caliber muzzleloader. This is Savage's smokeless muzzleloader. This particular model is no longer offered. Savage only offers a blued/synthetic at this time and is backordered due to demand. ML is in mint condition and has been fired approximately 20 times with smokeless powder. Will easily shoot MOA at 125 yds with Barnes 300g Originals/MMP orange Sabots and Viht N120. Will also shoot MOA with Hornady 250 SST/black MMP sabots and Viht N110. I don't want to sell the rifle, but the land that I have been hunting on for the past 20 years was recently sold. I will only be involved in BR from here on. I have the original factory box and all docs/accessories. Accutrigger spring was replaced with lighter varmint spring from SSS...I have the original also. Will also include a mint condition Murphy Precision Stainless 0MOA picatinny scope base(as seen in pics). You will not be disappointed with this rig.

$825.00 shipped(OBO). I can also offer a deal on bullets/sabots for this item as well if interested. I do have the Viht N110 and N120, but have never shipped powder and familiarized myself with HAZMAT issues, but I'm sure they can be figured out.

Additional info/pics can be provided on request.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC01297.JPG
    DSC01297.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC01298.JPG
    DSC01298.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
**Updated**

*************************************************************************************************
1. I will sell the ML without picatinny rail for $725.00 shipped
2. I will sell the Murphy Precision stainless 0MOA picatinny rail for $105.00 shipped. Rail is brand new and just added to ML in the last week. Never had rings installed and not bedded to receiver. Used a Farrell base previously for hunting/target use. Rail typically sells for $130.00 shipped.

Last edited:
PM answered....

I do have the original factory sights for the barrel and will be provided to buyer. Only uses a few screws to mount to the barrel.

Hello is this gun still for sale ? If so could I please have first rights?

wish to purchas your savage if still available . henry terry 1 850 673 7711 thanks