• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Savage long action

MachV

Sold Pending Funds
Flat back long action with three screw trigger, .473 bolthead, custom bolt handle and 20MOA EGW base. $275 shipped.
09outandabout%20641.jpg

Last edited:
It is small shank and the spring follower is laying underneath he action in the pic. No recoil lug. Nice smooth action that I bought for a project a while back but somehow I ended up with too many Savages...If thats possible??

It is small shank and the spring follower is laying underneath he action in the pic. No recoil lug. Nice smooth action that I bought for a project a while back but somehow I ended up with too many Savages...If thats possible??

No it isn't possible....:D

Your right Geargrinder! It would be nice if the BATF would allow this action to be built as a pistol !! Instead I have to sell this one to be able to aford a new undesignated action??? The worst part is then all the barrels laying around here are not only too long(I can fix that!!) but the shank is too small......Will a hielacoil fix that:rolleyes:
By the way I also have a new unfinished laminant stock for this action around here I'd let go for $100

It would be nice if the BATF would allow this action to be built as a pistol !! Instead I have to sell this one to be able to aford a new undesignated action??? The worst part is then all the barrels laying around here are not only too long(I can fix that!!) but the shank is too small......Will a hielacoil fix that:rolleyes:
I was hoping thats why you were selling it! :) for pistol barrels check out mcgowen, they were running a special (I think $90) on 15" blanks, and like $10 each additional inch... then they could chamber it and thread for the nut/action for a reasonable price. Mine is working out real nice