• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Savage 110FCP H-S Precision 338 Lapua Mag w/ Millett 6-25x56 scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I bought this rifle with the intention of taking it out to 1200yds, well life happens, and I moved and am no longer in an area where I can fully enjoy this wonderful piece of weaponry. I paid $450 for the scope and $1242 for the rifle, got it home and took it out and did the proper break in procedure, cleaning as recommended by savage and other shooters between rounds/groups. I initially bought 20 rounds for the gun, used them in the break in process, then reloaded them for the rest of the break in. In total this gun has only been fired about 50 times. I wish I could keep it but since I can not enjoy it I would rather sale it to someone who can use it for the awesome rifle it is. I have installed a Karsten adjustable cheek rest on the rifle as well (it is not in the photos as they where took prior to its install, if you would like a photo with it installed please let me know). I will also be including a set of Lee Pacesetter dies with purchase. I am asking $1600 plus shipping and handling (insurance will be required) via UPS (shipping will be calculated upon agreement to purchase). Unless you want to come to southeastern PA and pick it up.

2013-11-15%2018.12.45-1.jpg

Before cheek rest was mounted
2013-11-15%2018.12.11-1.jpg

Before cheek rest was mounted
2013-11-17%2022.34.27-1.jpg

First group shot from gun

As far as my reputation/feedback I can offer a few things,
First: What I think is most important Im a veteran and I have morals and values that would prevent me from taking advantage of any of you.
Second: I offer up my ebay feedback score 100% positive with over 150 positive seller feedbacks: eBay Feedback Profile for mrmatt238
Third: My Gun Broker feedback: GunBroker.com - View User Feedback: nexgen91
and last but not least I am paypal verified (use merchant id: YUD6AB4P5XD6J or my email address ([email protected]) in paypal to verify this)

Was that group shot with factory loads or hand loads? Has the action been bedded or is it still in factory condition?

Thanks. Looks like if it was measured center to center it'd make 3/4 MOA. Lemme see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.