SOLD/EXPIRED fs sako warbird [lazzeroni]

warbirdkost

sako m995 7.82 [308] warbird with leupold vari x lll 4.5-14x50 duplex ret. non adj. obj with dies and some brass. one unfired box and one once fired brass. ben shot apr 20 rounds 1600.00 tyd , email [email protected]gun)making room no trades at this time. will have pictures soon

warbirdkost

smerky

sako m995 7.82 [308] warbird with leupold vari x lll 4.5-14x50 duplex ret. non adj. obj with dies and some brass. one unfired box and one once fired brass. ben shot apr 20 rounds 1600.00 tyd , email [email protected]gun)making room no trades at this time. will have pictures soon

Had one of these, when they first came out. Great rifle! Kicked like a Mule without a muzzle break though . Are they still using Bell brass?

Sako7STW

This is an amazing rifle guys. If I wasn't under a budget crunch personally, this rifle would be sold and on it's way to me! My STW is a M995 and it is amazing nice rifle. Short bolt lift that locks in rock solid and the best factory trigger on the market IMHO.

Tinez308

Would you be interested in a 308 Christensen arm as a trade it been an awesome gun but I'm like you momma say's I need to get rid of what I don't use so and I've been looking for one of these for awhile now so let me know it shoots like a dream it comes with the scope. Thanks Shawn Martinez ( one shoot one chance):)gun)

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.